Things I Love About My House: The Thermostat

Yes, a very boring picture for today's post. But it can't be helped. This is one of my favorite features in my new house.

It is a thermostat....that actually tells you what temperature it is.
No more guessing if the house is closer to 60, or 90 (the only two markers on our old heat system)


I can actually pick a temperature, and the heat will come on, actually heat the house, and regulate it to that temperature. Its almost miraculous.

And in case you are wondering, no, I did not set it to 77. This was taken on one of those super-warm days in the past couple weeks. No heat was actually on.

I think I will be less enamored with this feature this summer, since we don't have central AC, and I will have to try and regulate the temp with window units. But for now, I am enjoying the simple things.


No comments: