Thing I Love About My House: The Bathroom/Bathtub

This was actually my least favorite room when we moved in. It's pretty much the only room in the house that they didn't update. But now that we have been here for about 2 weeks, I can truly say, I love this bathroom.

From the fabulous paint color (we love all the paint colors that the house came with) that conveniently matches our towels


To the pedestal sink.
To the super-tall shower head.


There is even a linen closet in the bathroom! The closet is probably about the size of our old bathroom (almost).

And of course, my favorite part, you'll notice, it has a....

...bathtub!

A bathtub was a must for me when we were looking to move. We ended up with 2 bathrooms, but only one with a bathtub. There is nothing special about it, but there doesn't need to be. It's a regular ol' bathtub, and I love it!


2 comments:

Eliz. K said...

:-) :-) :-)

Unknown said...

And on-one will bonk their head on the doorway!