Papillon's Wardrobe

Papillon has collected quite an adorable little wardrobe so far. Here are a few highlights.


So far, we have refrained from buying lots of stuff. But, we happened to be at a Goodwill, where they sell the clothes by the pound...which means baby clothes are ridiculously cheap. So we picked out a few things. Including this little pink onesie. It cost 33 cents. We couldn't resist.


We got this amazingly adorable little dress from some friends who i think were excited to have an excuse to buy something girly.

And we have gotten some brightly colored summer dressed from my family. I positively love the polka dot giraffe one!

With a little bit over 10 weeks to go until her estimated arrival date, I think that her wardrobe is off to a good start!

2 comments:

Beth Anne said...

I love the polka dot one too! While we've ended up putting Emma in a lot of pink (which I haven't minded as much as I thought I would!) its always nice when there is a non-pink alternative for girls!

Adrian and Meredith said...

Hehe. The funny thing is, Adrian was the one who bought that dress. I wasn't even there!