3rd Trimester

This week began the 3rd Trimester. Less than 3 months (if she comes on time) to go.

And there is good news on the Dr front. I went to a different Dr earlier this week and positively loved her! There are actually 9 Drs in the practice, and no particular Dr will be my "main Dr" - but I am ok with that. From what I could tell everyone in the office was super nice! This Dr actually read my medical records and didn't feel the need to re-do everything my old Dr did (like the other Dr had wanted to) - they said everything looked great! And one of my favorite parts: my appointment was at 8:45am - and I was done and on my way by 9:05. So much nicer than the 2 hours the last Dr took!

So the hospital where Papillon will be born is about 45 minutes or an hour from our house (kind of ironic, since I am pretty sure there are like 5 hospitals within 20 minutes of me...) but I think it will be a good choice.

Until then - Papillon is making my belly bigger and rounder every day.

She kicks and tumbles a lot these days, and I am still loving it. I actually miss it when she is quiet for a time.
I have definitely hit an exhaustion phase though. Pretty consistently by 8pm I am totally ready to fall over and sleep through the night. And if my desk chair was a little bit more comfortable I think I would fall asleep for a afternoon nap pretty much every day.

We've gotten quite a few more cute things for Papillon since I last posted cute baby thing pictures, so perhaps I will have to post more of those soon....so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jason and Megan said...

3rd trimester...very exciting! I'm so glad you found a practice that you're happy with.

Eliz. K said...

you look great! i'm so excited for y'all!!