Things I Love About My House: The Backyard

My house has a delightful backyard.

It is not huge, but is definitely sizeable. Totally big enough for a little playground for Papillon when she gets older.

For now, it has some lovely features as is.

Including this awesome tree: (as well as a few other trees that are just as delightful, only less photogenic)

A delightful vegetable garden that needs a little digging up - but there are definitely some strawberry plants growing in there, and that makes me excited!

And, possibly the best part (and by best, I mean, most random) - the Koi Pond.
Complete with at least 7 fish, and one ornamental tree of some sort.
Depending on the level of maintenance required, and cost of running the pump perpetually, the pond may or may not stay. But, for now, its a great conversation piece.

1 comment:

aestivasomniare said...

I think that tree looks like a potentially fun treehouse tree! Though it may be a few years before Papillion can really enjoy it. ;o)