Petsmart Adventures

That same weekend that we visited Mon Amour's family, we also stopped in to hang out with my family. After a yummy cookout meal, Mon Amour, my cousins, my siblings, Marge and I all headed to Petsmart for a fun adventure!


Marge was mildly traumatized by the experience. She is very much a country dog, and is used to seeing one person at a time - a car ride, ending in a busy parking lot was not what she was hoping for in this adventure.

This side is mostly true...

But the people at Petsmart didn't get to see that side of my dog because, sadly, Marge was so traumatized that she messed in the aisle. Ick.


We stopped to look at the fishes. They have lots of Beta fish. My cousin was assessing which one was the liveliest (they were all really lethargic)

There were lots of toys to choose from - this one looked impressively large.
But I am pretty sure that Marge would consume all that string in one day, and then all that string would be in her belly. That would not be good. So we didn't get her that one.
Ultimately, actually, all we got her was a new leash; but the adventure wore her out, and we had fun, and that was the goal.

When we got back to the house, Marge snuggled with my Uncle, who claims to be allergic and won't go near my parents dog. But apparently Marge has captured his heart, because now he says he is "only allergic to black dogs"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! :-)