Cow Babies

It's the season for cow babies again. I think it was cow-baby season when I started this blog...so we must be coming up on one year of blogging. crazy.

Anyway - let me introduce you to the farm's newest:


You know how when you spend time with an older baby - say 4 or 5 months and up - and then you get to hold a new born and it just boggles your mind how small they are? Well, it's the same with cow babies. Big Bird has been on the farm since he was just a couple days - and he is not a couple months. But I still consider him to be tiny. Or at least I did, until I saw this little wobbly legged fella. He's tiny!

His mom is VERY protective. Look at those ferociously perked up ears!

I have a weakness for all things baby. What ever is most baby in proximity to me captures my heart. And right now the most baby thing around here is this:


How can you not love that face?

He needs a name. I think I shall call him (or her...I am not really sure) Snuffleupagus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Snuffleupagus - Sesame Street? Who cares? I love it!

Actually you know that baby thing works with humans, too. That's why Erik still is 12!