Fall - Edited

Today is the first day of fall. I really like fall. I have already been enjoying fall, despite the fact that it has technically still been summer. It's felt like fall, so I enjoy it.

The tree below has also been anticipating fall. It's been losing leaves for weeks now.

So, Mon Amour thinks that I should edit some of my pictures. That they are nice. But with a little editting, they would be extra nice. I am a skeptic. I don't have the patience for editting, and typically when I edit, I can either not tell a difference, or end up liking the original better.

But I humored him. Below is the original photo:


And here it is with my edits:


What do you think? Better? Worse? Neutral?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the second one is sensational.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...choosing one may look like choosing sides...praise God for His beauty expressed in the fall...thankful for my eyes!

Miriam Rachael said...

second, and you spelled edited editted. which is incorrect.

Kristen said...

I like the edited one better. :)