Smith

Given the relative success of my previous edited photo, I tried it again. This time with a picture that I thought I liked straight out of the camera.....
Note: Yes, I know that I did a horrible job smudging out our mailbox number. But its ok, I am only 1/2 paranoid about revealing where I live. I.e. - I feel like I should be concerned, but I am not too much.

This is our mail box. It says Smith. That is not our name. But I think it is fitting some how. One day when we move, I am going to miss the fact that our mailbox says Smith.


Nice picture, yes? At least, I think so.



Then I did this:



Namely, turned the saturation WAAAAYYY up!



We call it super-vibrant.
It looks a little artificial. But I love it.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Maura said...

It looks very cool....kinda like a piece of artwork or maybe a billboard??