Baby's First Stuffed Animal

This is also Baby's First Christmas present. Courtesy of my parents.

Isn't it adorable?

It also reminds me of a bit of an aha! baby moment that I had recently. I love those adorable little snow suits that you get for babies - the ones with the ears that makes them look likes little animals. I simply adore babies in animal snow suits. For a brief moment one day I was very sad that we were having a summer baby. No snow suit for this baby I thought to myself. Then I realized that when winter comes, the baby will still be here! And will still need an adorable snow suit.
(and don't worry, it was honestly just a brief moment that it took me to realize this, I am not under any kind of delusion about this baby being a temporary play thing of sorts. I do actually understand that it will be here to stay. And I love that fact.)


Time to go adorable baby snow suit shopping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're funny! One day, tho', the older sibling may wish the younger sibling was only in his/her life temporarily - haha!