Jewelry Finds

On my jewelry treasure hunt with Nannie, there were quite a few fun little finds.

This "Precious Feet" Pin was just too sweet to be passed up. They are the actual size of a baby's feet at just week 10 of pregnancy. Mind boggling.


This was just a super cool bracelet (I thought)


This was possibly my favorite find though (which I obviously did not get to take with me....I could have my pick of most things, with a very few exceptions)
It is Nannie's engagement ring box. It's heart shaped, with a lace shape around the bottom! I was simply impressed that she still had the box. I think I have my ring box somewhere, but its just a simple black ring box. Its neat to think how if ring box styles can change over the years. I guess I will have to make a point of saving mine, perhaps when I have grandkids, ring boxes will not all be the "standard" ring box that I have; and perhaps they will marvel at the uniqueness of what I currently consider to be a pretty plain box.


3 comments:

Eliz. K said...

i have a "precious baby feet" pin like that! a housemate of mine was part of the prolife club at school, and she got one for me. it's so cute, and CRAZY to realize that those little feet are inside of you right now!!!

Beth Anne said...

my mom has one of the baby feet pins tpp!

Beth Anne said...

my mom has one of the baby feet pins tpp!