The Bull's Job

I have to agree with Pioneer Woman on this one.

The Bull on our farm has got it made and he knows it.
As a result, he is very hard to phase.
The rest of the cows stare at me with mixed fear and curiosity when I approach with my camera. But the bull doesn't even bother to look up.



He knows I won't mess with him.

I mean, who would. This guy is huge.
(he's the 3rd from the left - the slightly taller cow-but in the picture.)

He has football player neck syndrome.
(i.e. his neck is widnerthan his head)

He looks a bit like Ferdinand the Bull.
And like Ferdinand, he doesn't want to fight. He just wants to sit and smell the flowers (proverbially speaking)
He is huge, and I think for the remainder of his stay on our farm, I shall call him Ferdinand.


Side note - these pictures were taken before the 3mp vs 10mp discover of yesterday's post. So they are not living up to the max quality potential. Sorry. Decent pictures will start coming soon)



No comments: