Free Stuff

I love this website.

For a variety of reasons.
  1. You fill out the forms, you get free stuff.
  2. The free stuff typically comes with sweet coupons
  3. Even if the free stuff isn't all that great - thanks to this website, we actually get mail from time to time! If it weren't for this website, I think that I could check my mail once a week and really not be missing much. I love getting mail, even when it comes from a cold, mechanized distribution center.
Here are a few of the fun things I have received recently as a result of this website:


Shampoo. There are lots of shampoo samples usually...tis not a ton of shampoo, but you get a few washes out of it - and then if you like it, there is a coupon to buy more!



Toilet paper. Definitely one of the most random items. It was a individual sized roll...meaning there was more cardboard in the middle than there was actual TP wrapped around it.
But again...came with an excellent coupon.



Yummy desserts. This thing was tiny - look at the cake mix part itself, it must be like 2 Tablespoons of powder. Add water. Microwave. And two bites later you are done. But, it was free...I will take two bites of chocolately yummy-ness for free.



A single paper towel. Definitely the fanciest paper towel ever. They don't when they say its like a real towel. They probably cost more than I like to pay for paper towels ....but for a brief moment, I could pretend that I had splurged on paper towels.


Cream of Wheat, a coupon, and a Ziploc Bag, need I say more.

We have also gotten lots of little snack foods, and many other random things

In summary, if you like getting free stuff, I would highly recommend this website.

I would definitely recommend creating an email account exclusively for signing up for these offers; most will require you put in an email address, and unless you like getting junk emails you will want to direct those elsewhere.

Also, don't hold your breath in anticipation after signing up for a really cool sample. It might arrive by the end of the week...but it might also take 2 months. So, fill out the form and forget about it. It will get to you eventually, and, honestly, if for some reason it never does - what have you lost? Really just the 30 seconds it took you to fill out the form.

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

haha - I've been planning to blog about free stuff too! I have gotten 5 or 6 things in the past week and a half, and some of them are different than yours, so I will have to work on that soon!