Graduation Brunch

I have been slacking on the blogging. Sorry about that, dedicated blog reader(s)

Would you like to know what I did this weekend?
Ok.

This was a fun part of this weekend.....it was a fun brunch in honor of one of my good friend's upcoming graduation.

The company was delightful and the food was excellent.


and on top of that, there was one of these included in the brunch.
Mimosas. Yummy.


Oh, and the best part - I got to hang out with this fellow. Aka my husband.
Because of his school, we don't really hang out much these days.

AND! We took a picture of us. We also never do that.
At least we are not slacking in the pictures of us department.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute.

Lovely picture of you two as well. We also really slack in getting pictures of the two of us. Hard to do, but we need to just start asking random strangers, because I'd really like to have more. :)

Beth Anne said...

we missed seeing you guys last night, but the end is in sight! and God will see you through.

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." -- Jim Elliot

:-)