Lovely Ladies

This weekend I got to hang out with some lovely ladies.


On Friday because I didn't have to work, I hung out with this lovely little lady:and her lovely mom.
We had a very lovely time.



Then on Saturday, I went to a bridal shower for for this lovely lady:
This was also a very delightful time.
I got to catch up with quite a few lovely ladies at the shower, including my matching-named friends from high school (well, from other parts of life too I suppose, but we were quite the trio in high school). QE1, Me and QE2 (aka the guest of honor)
Did I get the #s correct? I always forget which one of your was 1 and which was 2. :-)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You did get us correctly named. It was "indeed" a lovely time =) I would like to inform you that while driving up to the station this morning I decided to take a deture down Vansant Corner Rd. And much to my delight, I discovered that I did know where your little farm complex was. I have been there before to assist the little old lady up off the floor. She possibly lives in the second house, I can't be sure. But I know I was there. So if you are still available on Friday, the 17th I believe it is, I would love to come visit.

Thomas said...

Absolutely love that picture - what great memories you all must have!