Instead of beavers...

Though Marge and I did not encounter any actual beavers on our Beaver Hunt from the other day, we did come across a few cool things - that I had seen before, just never photographed. The first time I saw them, they creeped me out, and this time I knew they were there, so I didn't think they would bother me. But no, they are just as creepy when you know they are there


There are two very old looking cars in the wooded ravine.


I don't know what it is about deteriorating cars that look like they were crashed into a ravine (though they were probably just stored their when they broke down, and never returned to), but they are CREEPY! For some reason I feel like someone could be watching me from them.

There is also this weird trailer thing - definitely a Hertz Rent A Something or Other.

This is some kind of shed thing, with a tractor in it.


As you can see, it was broad daylight, definitely not the right atmosphere for being creeped out. But I was. I took quick pictures, trying not to think about the creatures that might be hiding in the haunted looking vehicles, and definitely not recalling the very large knife that I found many months ago in one of the fields. Yikes!


Side note - in case this post doesn't make it obvious enough, I am not a thrill seeker of any kind. These empty cars in the day light were enough 'danger' to satiate my inner daredevil for a long time.

No comments: