Midwest 2011: Just Playin'

Like I said, this vacation was largely about having fun. And we did just that.


Papillon hanging out with her Aunt.

Opening presents with Grandad.

More fun with Grandad.

Papillon enjoyed some early morning time with Grandma who kindly got her out of her crib some of the mornings we were in Michigan. Papillon enjoyed that very much.

And when no one was around to play, Papillon played by herself. Here, trying to climb the stairs in from the sun room.

And in Kansas, thoroughly enjoying the bucket of toys.

There was a party blower in this bucket of toys in Kansas. And Papillon loved it. I would have it hit and tickle her nose and ears and she would just laugh and smile! We played with it one afternoon, then the next day when we got out the bucket, she dug straight for it, hands it to me, and laughs as though I was already tickling her with it. I didn't know her memory was that good, but I do really believe she remembered what it was and how fun it was. We are going to buy her some of these next time we are at a dollar store since she loved it so much.


Such fun times!

1 comment:

Eliz. K said...

I spy a JMU shirt :-)

fun photos! glad you're sharing :-D