Vacation 2012: The Stores

We spent the remainder of our vacation waaaay out west in Idaho. My brother and his wife live out there, and its just a great place to kick back and take a break for a bit.

My brother owns and operates two consignment stores in his town, and so, of course, we had to check out the businesses. 

The Kid's Consignment store is very new, and they had just started offering gift certificates.  Papillon and Hibou were the proud recipients of the first ever H&G gift certificates! Designed by my very own sister-in-law.

Here is Papillon showing you some of the fun toys there are to play with at the store.


Isn't this the most amazing baby skirt ever! It was soooo gigantic with ruffles, and I am pretty sure it was a 0-3 month size. It would be bigger than the baby!

I may be a little biased, but I have to say, this was the most organized kid's consignment shop I have ever been too.

The wall of baby shoes! I have a weakness for baby shoes.

And Papillon has a weakness for sparkly shoes. We visited the other (grown up) consignment store across the street and Papillon loved to find all the shiny, bedazzled shoes and oo and ahh over them.



She was a little bit hesitant about Uncle A who she hadn't seen in person in quite a few months. In this picture she was very intentionally not making eye contact.

She did enjoy trying on a few hats from the selection. "Cheese!"

No comments: