Europe Trip Part 9: The Crepes

We cannot leave Grenoble without a short discussion about the yummy-ness of crepes.

This is a crepe.
A yummy pancake like thing with yummy fillings folded inside.

This is a crepe stand. You find them in parks.
This crepe stand happens to be the exact one that Mon Amour bought crepes from 4 years ago when he was in school here.


This is how much I love crepes.
(one is Mon Amour's, I promise)

This is how you eat a crepe (fold the plate out from under it)...
Ok, technically you can eat it other ways too. But when it is hot and gooey, and you have no silverwear and you must eat it right away because it is that yummy...this is how you eat it.


This is how much the birds want your crepes.
I think I could have petted it if I wanted....I didn't want to...I just wanted to see if I could have.


One day Mon Amour and will have a crepe making party and invite some friends over and make crepes all day long, or until we run out of ideas for fun crepe fillings.

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

that would be awesome - I-d love to know how to make them cause I'm sure we'd love it!