Europe Vacation Part 11: Romantic Lunch

We did a day trip to Venice the day before we left to come home.
I love Venice. Its a tourist trap - the whole thing - but I love it.

I was in Venice 3 years ago with my little sister. Venice is a very romantic city, but not when you are there with your sister. Little Sister and I did not ride a gondola, nor did we eat at one of the many lovely canal-side restaurants that are particularly romantic.

I told Mon Amour that when we got to Venice we were going to do at least one of these romantic things, and that probably eating out would be cheaper than the gondola ride. So we ate out.

At a lovely place right next to the Rialto

Remembering the time I was here before and Little Sister and I just walked past these places for lack of a significant other with whom to dine.

The Menu.
We thought they offered pizza (aka the universally recognizable) but it wasn't on the main menu - you had to ask for the Pizza Menu (aka the clueless tourist menu)



It was a good time.


No comments: