Europe Vacation Part 13: Conclusion

There is so much more that I could say about our vacation. So many more pictures that I could show you. I have to stop myself from looking at the pictures cause I keep thinking of things to say about pictures I haven't posted yet.

But, by this time I am guessing that you all are either:
  1. Apathetic to
  2. Bored from
  3. Jealous of
  4. Obsessed with
  5. All of the above.
my vacation stories. None of which are good options, so we shall move on.

One last picture:In Venice, once again, we tried to take self portrait where we were both looking the same place and where we weren't squinting like crazy. It was our best effort.

Before we go though, I must mention our poor dog. She had a lovely vacation. She spent two weeks with a family who has a labradoodle. And they became best friends.

When she left the dog sitters, she stayed at my parents for a day before I picked her up. At that point she slipped into the depths of despair, and wouldn't eat anything or play with anyone. My parents said it was probably because she missed me. Which was a touching thought...

Until I got her home and she still wouldn't eat, and no matter how hard we tried she wouldn't play with us. Her first full day home, she spent the entire day in her crate voluntarily. Wouldn't come out for anything.

Yeah, she didn't miss us at all, she missed her best friend the labradoodle.
That'll make you feel like miserably un-fun parents.

She has snapped out of it finally. And these days we have all settled back into normal life.

Now back to normal blogging.




1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

I will go with all of the above :-) it was good to see them again!