One good snow of the year: Part 1

For a number of reasons, I have decided that this week of blogging shall be dedicated to today's "blizzard". Those reasons include the following:
  • I have nothing better to blog about
  • Snow like this happens once a year (max) in this part of the country
  • And we took about 250 pictures of the snow today. What else should I do with these pictures?
So, I will break it into a couple parts:
  1. Leaving the House
  2. Assessing the Damage
  3. Wind Paths (this one will be cool I promise)
  4. Weird wind formations
  5. Icicles
  6. The sunset ( I couldn't wait...a preview of this awesomeness is now at the top of the blog...much more like this will be displayed!)

Today's topic:
Leaving the House:He was totally prepared. With tape measure, ski goggles, and everything



And then we opened the door....and the snow fell in.



Marge thought that was cool.


Yes, we were fairly snowed in.

No comments: