Cow Naps: Nap Like You're Dead

The Fly Naps post met with such (relatively) impressive success that I thought I would follow it up with a sequel called Cow Naps: Nap Like You're Dead!





There is one particular cow on the farm that likes to nap like this:
At least, I am pretty sure it is one particular cow, cause I have never seen more than one cow napping this way at the same time. Perhaps they take turns, I don't know.

But I think its just one cow.
They first time I saw her nap this way I thought she really was dead.

Then her shoulder itched...and she moved.
She wasn't actually dead. She was just napping like she was.

She should be careful though; she is tempting fate.
When Mon Amour saw her he grabbed his fork and his ketchup.
Dead looking cow = beef = dinner.
Between Mon Amour and the Bald Eagles, it's not safe to go around napping like you're dead.

2 comments:

Beth Anne said...

you're right, I have never seen a cow sleep like that.

and speaking of napping like you're dead, Martin and I went to wake up Emma the other day and she was at a funny angle in the crib, so Martin said something along the lines of, she looks like she's dead - at which time she jolted awake, with all four limbs up in the air...

Courtney Pilling said...

Maybe said lady steer is preggo? And can't nap like it's alive.