Birthday Girl

Hey Marge, guess what!?

It's your birthday!

Today you are officially 1 year old. In honor of your birthday (since we didn't have a party) I shall dedicate this blog post to you.

Your two favorite hobbies:
Sniffing

And chewing.

Oh, and looking adorably pathetic. That is not so much a hobby as a strategy craftily designed to maximize the # of treats we give you in a day


Marge actually got a Birthday card this year. It was from her wonderful "Great-Nannie" That is how the card was signed. The sender of the card is Nannie to me...so I suppose "Great-Nannie" is how my furry-puppy-child would refer to her. But she is also 'great' because she has never missed sending a card on anyone's birthday. It always arrives on time, and is always an amazingly appropriate card. I don't know how she does it.

In efforts to not forget family birthdays...today would also be my Uncle's and my cousin's birthday. Tis a good day for a birthday I suppose.
Happy Birthday everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Marge!