Project Update: The Garden


I have made only minimal progress on the projects that I started a couple weeks ago.

Really the only one that can be significantly updated, is the garden project. So here is a little update.


This is the spot where the garden will go. This is pre- any digging


This is me turning over the first bit of soil.
Our landlady offered to bring a tractor over to help. We declined the offer. I need the exercise and the sense of accomplishment


This is the first of about a million worms that we found.

About an hour and a half later....this is what I had done.
Not bad I supposed. But definitely less than half the size I want the finished garden to be.


Mon Amour was documenting the progress artistically.

One day, when the weather decides to quit raining, and perhaps stay over 50 degrees for longer than an hour at a time, I will finish digging, and start planting!


1 comment:

MeMe said...

Hi Emily...this is Courtney's mom. I think you should let your landlord bring over the tractor! If the ground is worked up real good it will be easier for you to plant it.