One good snow of the year: Part 6

Part 6
Sunsets.

There are going to be a lot of pictures, and not a lot of narration.
Enjoy.




I cheated. This is a sunRISE.











That golden circle? That, is actually NOT the sun. The sun had already slipped below the horizon (I know, because I watched it).
Therefore, I can only conclude that that is actually a reflection of the sun. It is as though the clouds held up a mirror so as to prolong this beauty.



So, I guess if God's glory can be seen in the sun, than our attempt to reflect His glory in such a way sends that glory directly back to Him makes us that reflection.
A nice, pink, glowing reflection.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

I could not wait for this one! Beautiful. God's creation is truly amazing and what a truly magnificent God that we serve!!!!

Anonymous said...

your pictures are so beautiful. I hope you printed some to frame.