The Worst/Best Part

There is one thing that my house does not have that I really do miss.

That is, a bath tub.
Or even a bathroom with more than 3 square feet of floor space.
Or possibly a bathroom with a door taller than 5 feet 7 inches.

But, honestly, it is mostly the bathtub that I miss.
I adore taking baths. It was my primary means of relaxation (until last spring when we moved here...)

So, my favorite part of my in laws house:




Ta da!
Their newly remodeled bathroom. Completely with fantastically amazing, too comfy and deep to be true bath tub.

If heaven were a bath tub, this would be it. *
*Not intended to be an actual theological statement :-)


Let's take a closer look...
I am pretty sure you can make it a good 2 feet deep at least.
And there is non of that uncomfortable no-slip stuff on the bottom that comes with bath/shower combos.
It is long enough to comfortably stretch out in.
The back is curved for comfy relaxation.

And it has a fun shower head attachment so that you can rain toasty water on yourself while simultaneously soaking in bubbly bath water.


One day, I will have a house with a bath tub. I don't think that is too much to ask
And maybe, possibly, one day I will have a house with a bathtub this amazing.



And if baths are not your thing....check out the shower in the newly remodeled upstairs bathroom.

It's hard to see, but this shower has many cool features, including:
It's huge
It's made out of a big glass box - the door to which opens both ways
It has 2 shower heads - one that comes straight down from the ceiling and one that you can either attach to the wall, or hold so you can point it in whatever direction you want.


Still not impressed?
How about this awesome sink:


To turn it on you move the little silver stick thing at the to, and the water pours from the base of said stick, spilling out of the glass disc and into the super cool blue basin.



In summary, very nice work on the bathroom remodeling, in laws!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That bath looks amazing...I thought my bath was good but this is like heaven in a tub lol!

Beth Anne said...

super sweet! I hope you were able to take a super long soak!

ps I believe you accidentally used 'to' instead of 'too'. This may be the only time I have an edit for you!