Missed

I suppose an explanation of my absence would be fitting....the short version is that life got really really crazy this past week. The long version is frustrating, depressing, all around no-fun to blog about, and most importantly, it's over; and I think that for the most part, life is back to normal. Yay!

I am very touched to know that I was missed; both for my real-life absence, and my blogging absence. Thanks muchly for your comments!

Onto the main topic of this post, conveniently enough, it has to do with missing people. Or really, one person; most specifically my sister. My sister is one of my favorite people of all times. She currently lives/goes to school in Switzerland, which is cause enough to miss her. But this week she is actually "studying abroad" outside of Switerland, which means that I can communicate with her even less than normal. So, in summary, I miss her frightfully.

But! The good news is, that exactly 8 weeks from today, I will be IN SWITZERLAND to visit with little sis, and see her graduate and all that jazz.

Hopefully it will look something like this:
and/or this:

After fun Swiss adventures, Mon Amour and I will be off to Grenoble, France, followed by a little Milan / Venice.
I am more than a little excited about this trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It will be beautiful in so many ways!!!