Project Beginings: Intro

I think last weeks theme worked out pretty nicely. So, let's do it again.

This week's theme shall be:

Home Projects - the Beginings

In other words, I shall tell you about all of the projects that this new found warm weather and longer daylight hours have inspired me to take on. I haven't gotten terribly far in any of them, but hopefully, before to long, I shall run another Series - perhaps something like "Completed Projects" (hopefully that series will not be shorter than this one....)

Topics for this week include:
  1. Washing the Cars
  2. Painting the Living Room
  3. Painting the Bedroom(s)
  4. Growing a Garden

The series will officially begin tomorrow.
Trust me, it will be exciting. *

*Actually, it will only really be exciting if you like house projects. Which I, personally, very much enjoy. If you don't like house projects, do still tune in on Thursday - there will be some paint colors revealed that you will not want to miss. :-)

No comments: